Our trusted home care agency provides in home care services ranging from 24-Hour Live In Care for Dementia to 1 hour of basic In-Home Alzheimer’s Care. Superior home care is important when you or a loved one are struggling with daily activities because of cognitive issues and challenges associated to normal aging. Do you need help caring for a loved one in their home but are concerned about having a stranger in your home? Wondering how can you find someone you can trust who can confidently provide the help you need? We have a hand-picked team of well-trained dementia caregivers dedicated to helping others. Dementia Helpers offers dependable Alzheimer’s and dementia based home care tailored to each individual’s needs.
The Best Source for Exceptional Alzheimer’s and Dementia Home Care
Dementia Helpers understands your desire to maintain independence and your need to feel confident while staying in your own home. With more than 35-years of caregiving experience, our caring home care support team is ready to ensure your continued safety and security at home.
Comprehensive Dementia Home Care Services – Long Term or Short Term
You have many options available to you when searching for in-home care service. Whether you are searching for hands on personal care services, require assistance with physical therapy, or in need of skilled nursing care, Dementia Helpers will work with you to determine which type of home care is the most beneficial for you.
Dementia Helpers offers experienced and dementia trained companions and caregivers, home health aides, certified nursing assistants (CNA), licensed practical nurses (LPN), and registered nurses (RN).
In addition to our compassionate team of caregivers, our specialized services can assist in obtaining durable medical equipment such as a walker, wheelchair or Hoyer lift if needed.
An Accessible Home Care Agency
You can reach Dementia Helpers 24-hours per day at (847) 957-1300 to learn about our full spectrum of Alzheimer’s and Dementia based in-home care support services.
Dementia Helpers Credentials
- Licensed with the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) – Home Service Agency
- Registered Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR) – Public Contact Employer
- Home Care Pulse Certified – Trusted Provider
- AgeOptions Home Based Respite Care – Service Provider
- Veteran Affairs (VA) Long Term Care – Service Provider
- Home Care Association of America – Corporate Member Associate
- American Society on Aging – Member
- Northbrook Chamber of Commerce Member
- Member Highland Park Chamber of Commerce
- Fully bonded and insured Home Service Agency
- Accept, processes and files all Long Term Care Insurance claims
Home Care Association of America
We are members of the Home Care Association of America. To be a Home Care Association of America member an organization has to provide the following services to their clients:
- Creates a plan of care, service plan or care plan for each client
- Conducts a criminal background check and checks references for all direct care staff
- Maintains 24/7 on-call accessibility to a staff member for afterhours emergencies
- Performs periodic supervisory visits for each client
- Maintains Workers’ Compensation coverage and carries professional liability insurance as required by law
Your Trusted Source for Home Care and Support for Dementia & Alzheimer’s
Dementia Helpers offers specialized home care and support services to Alzheimer’s and dementia patients throughout Chicago and the North Shore suburbs including both Cook County and Lake County. We provide our in-home dementia care and specialized memory care services to residents of Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove, Chicago, Deerfield, Des Plaines, Evanston, Glencoe, Glenview, Grayslake, Gurnee, Highland Park, Fort Sheridan, Highwood, Kenilworth, Lake Bluff, Lake Forest, Libertyville, Lincolnwood, Lincolnshire, Morton Grove, Niles, Northbrook, Park Ridge, Round Lake Beach, Skokie, Vernon Hills, Wilmette and Winnetka.
We are backed with the resources of one of America’s largest and most trusted home care service organizations.